Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits in the world.
Here are some reasons why I love them.
1) Strawberry flavored any kind of candy is my favorite.
2) Strawberries remind me of summer.
3) Last weekend I realized that organic strawberries taste better than conventional. I know, I wouldn’t have believed it if someone told me that either, but they really do taste even more delicious. It wasn’t even like I was comparing super fresh local organic strawberries (the best!) to some big brand conventional. I normally get conventional Driscolls. This time I got Organic Driscolls. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to conventional.
4) Also last weekend, I was reminded that I love, LOVE scones. Particularly Chobani Strawberry Scones. I’ve made them in the past, but hadn’t made them in a while. So good. This time I just used Chobani 0% Plain yogurt instead of the strawberry Greek yogurt and they were just as good!
5) I also love strawberry shortcake. Most recently, this Vegan Lemon Strawberry Shortcake that Holly created. I made for a party a few weeks ago and it was a big hit. I, however, forget to photograph it. I guess I’ll just have to make it again so I can write a full review for you all!
7) You know what would be delicious? Strawberry Coconut Water. Does anyone make that?