Well, the holiday season is definitely in full swing! Hanukkah starts this weekend, and Christmas is just a few short weeks away. Giving gifts is one of my favorite parts of the season, so I thought today I would share with you some of my favorite gifts for pug lovers like me! Some of these are pug specific, others could be any dog breed, either way they are things that I love and I know that other pug lovers would love too! Some of them I own, others I don’t. None of these companies even know who I am, but I just thought I’d share in case you are looking for ideas for things to buy for the dog lover in your life!
- Lydia and Pugs is a great shop filled with unique gifts for pug lovers (and other dog lovers as well!). There are cards, stationery, labels, and much more. This little pug stamp is currently on my wish list.
- RetroPets Gallery makes fun vintage inspired prints with dogs and cats. I have one hanging in my kitchen. (Lets not talk about my wallpaper…)
- AfricanGrey is an Etsy shop that is filled with fun pug things. Unfortunately their shop isn’t open right now, but I thought it would still be worth mentioning for future pug-inspired purchases.
- Schleich makes adorable little pug figurines. I’m kind of picky about companies making pugs that don’t really look like pugs, and I think these are some of the most realistic that I’ve seen. I’m partial to the black one of course!
- Fuzzy Nation is a fun company that makes lots of different pug products. Purses, stuffed animals, bags, and more. I have this guy sitting on my desk at work:
- Pug Hill and A Pug’s Tale (both written by Alison Pace) are great books for pug lovers. I read Pug Hill and loved it, and I own the other but haven’t gotten around to reading it yet. Pug Hill was a quick read, fun, read that involved lots of pug antics as well as a relateable storyline.
- Modcloth has adorable black pug bookends. Unfortunately they are out of stock right now, but maybe they’ll be back!
- Avanti Press, Inc makes some of the cutest (and sometimes hilarious) pug cards that I’ve seen. I do feel like pugs are becoming pretty trendy though and I have seen pug cards from many different companies recently.
- I love (and own) the pug tee that Tina has in her shop. Inspired by Murphy of course
- I love this pug silhouette leash/key holder. I have a similar one right inside my front door that holds leashes and things. Very puggy but still stylish and classy.
- Pug salt and pepper shakers. They are wearing argyle sweaters. Adorable. I have some that are similar to these, but they do not have those adorable argyle sweaters.
- For my birthday I just got a super cute cardboard foldable pug called Pop Out Pug.
I could go on and on about pug things that would make great gifts, but I will leave it at that for today. I know I have a lot of readers that are pug/dog lovers. I’d love to hear some of your favorite products to give as gifts, or that you’ve gotten!!